Sept 1st - Labor Day // No school
Sept 15th - Progress Reports Issued
Oct 16th - Last Day of 1st Nine Weeks
Oct 17th - Teacher/Student Holiday
Tuesday: Panda Express
Thursday: Hot Dog day
Friday: Domino’s Pizza
- Scout for things your children might like to read. Use their interests and hobbies as starting points.
- Leave all sorts of reading materials including books, magazines, and colorful catalogs in conspicuous places around your home.
- Notice what attracts your children's attention, even if they only look at the pictures. Then build on that interest; read a short selection aloud, or simply bring home more information on the same subject.
- Let your children see you reading for pleasure in your spare time.
- Take your children to the library regularly. Explore the children's section together. Ask a librarian to suggest books and magazines your children might enjoy.
Sarai Le, Grade K5, was nominated by Mrs.Roman. Sarai comes to school with a smile and loves to try new things. Sarai loves to worship and lead in class. She is very sweet, giving, and loves to share.
Alayssia Canora, Grade 7, was nominated by Mrs. Mementouski. Alayssia is so respectful to her teachers and her peers. She is always raising her hand to read and answer questions in class. Alayssia is very polite and follows directions.
Kolin Funk, Grade 12, was nominated by Coach Glenn Harris. Kolin is an accomplished leader on and off the field. He is reliable, faithful, and hard-working. Kolin’s positive attitude blesses our staff.
Congratulations to all students of the week!